Private day tour
When gastronomy meets the Alsace history
up to 7 persons
Full-day tour with private guide
Price from € 690
Your Magnific Getaway
A unique day between gastronomy and heritage
Your visiting program
- Wander through the city of Colmar and its scenic district of la Petite Venise and discover the Alsace food specialities during gourmet stops
- Enjoy a private boat tour on the Lauch river while tasting a glass of Alsace Crémant
- Taste great Alsace wines at an environmentally friendly winery and meet with an enthusiastic winemaker
- Lunch at a winery and share an authentic meal in a friendly atmosphere
- Visit the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, a mountain-side fortress from the 12th Century and symbol of the Alsace history
- Transportation in a high range minivan
- Speaking language : English
- Other languages upon request and availability
- A unique day
- Guided tour Colmar, including the private boat tour and the food tastings
- Visit of an authentic winery including a tasting of organic and great Alsace wines
- Lunch: cold cuts, local cheese, organic bread, Alsatian dessert and wines from the winery
- Guided tour of the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, entrance ticket included
- Personal insurance
- Personal expenses
Your stay in Alsace
Feel free to contact us with the requested dates, we will be glad to check the availability.
All the suggested itinerary and program can be updated to match your expectations and wishes.
Our driver-guide will contact you to set the details of your stay: departure time, program and visits you want during your stay.
100% at the time of booking.
Your private guide will meet you in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before departure.
COVID 19 - Sanitary precautions
Small group of 7 people for a more exclusive and responsible experience
Please bring your own face mask
Hand sanitizer available in the minivan
Disinfection and regular cleaning of the minivan