Private day tour
La Route des Crêtes, a day in the French Vosges
up to 7 persons
Full-day tour with private guide
Price from € 690
Your Magnific Getaway
A unique day in the Vosges Mountains
Your visiting program
- From the scenic crests road on the top of the Vosges mountains, be surprised by the breathtaking view over the Plain of Alsace and the green bower of the Eastern France.
- Discover the secrets of the famous Munster cheese during a guided tour at a local farm and a tasting
- Lunch at a traditional Vosges restaurant and enjoy a farm meal in a friendly atmosphere
- Step back in the Great War times at the Linge Memorial and discover the soldiers daily entranchment life
- Experience the quietness and the serenity of the Murbach Romanesque Abbey, an impressive and fascinating Benedictine abbey
- Transportation in a high range minivan
- Speaking language : English
- Other languages upon request and availability
- A unique day
- Visit of an authentic farm including a tasting of Munster cheese
Guided tour of the Linge Memorial (ticket included) and of the Murbach Abbey
- Lunch at a farmhouse inn: soup or pie, meat with potatoes, Munster cheese, seasonal fruit pie
- Personal insurance
- Personal expenses
Your stay in Alsace
Feel free to contact us with the requested dates, we will be glad to check the availability.
All the suggested itinerary and program can be updated to match your expectations and wishes.
Our driver-guide will contact you to set the details of your stay: departure time, program and visits you want during your stay.
100% at the time of booking.
Your private guide will meet you in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before departure.
COVID 19 - Sanitary precautions
Small group of 7 people for a more exclusive and responsible experience
Please bring your own face mask
Hand sanitizer available in the minivan
Disinfection and regular cleaning of the minivan