Magnific Escapades and Alliance Française Strasbourg Europe launch 1-month packages in Strasbourg!
Lovers of France and of the French language, we offer you an exceptional stay in Strasbourg to learn French or to improve your skills, and discover the treasures of Alsace, Lorraine, and Champagne-Ardenne! A day in Baden-Baden and in the Black Forest is also included in the program!
As more than 500 000 people in the world every year, choose the Alliance Française, the reference for the learning of the French language and the discovery of the French culture.
You will discover the rich heritage of the Grand Est region, between modernity and traditions. Religious buildings, castles and battlefields bear witness to a remarkable past. You will marvel at the beauty and diversity of the landscape: its vineyard-covered foothills, its forested mountains and lush plains. Nature is generous! You will fall for the rich and varied gastronomic specialties of the region, and for its wines which are acclaimed the world over!
Program of a 1 month stay with courses & activities during the week and 4 discovery weekends:
From Monday to Thursday:
• 3 hour course per day, from 9 am to 12 am.
• In the afternoon, a discovery activity: visit of Strasbourg, gastronomy workshops, the Europe in Strasbourg, etc.
From Thursday afternoon to Sunday evening:
• Visit of the region with a guide: Alsace, Lorraine, Champagne-Ardenne, Baden-Baden & the Black-Forest
Offer «Immersion» – from € 5 724*
1 month / 48 hours of French courses / activities in Strasbourg / visits.
4 dates guaranteed in 2019, subject to a minimum of 6 participants:
• From 1st April to 28th April 2019 • From 30th September to 27th October 2019
• From 1st July to 28th July 2019 • From 25th November to 22nd December 2019
Contact us for more information!